Park Square is one of South Manchester’s landmark office buildings. This distinctive and imposing 6 storey modern office building is located in a well established business destination, minutes from the M60. Set within a secure landscaped environment, Park Square provides a professional image for any business.
Ample car parking is provided on-site with a provision of 1:250 sq ft. Amenities including a large on-site café, meeting rooms, sports hall and putting course ensures occupiers and their staff have access to an array of amenities and facilities at Park Square or within easy reach.
As one of South Manchester’s biggest office buildings, No.1 Park Square provides one of the largest single floor plates. Individual floors start from 17,500 sq ft, and certain floors have been sub-divided to provide space from 10,000 sq ft. This further increases the opportunity for companies to acquire a range of office accommodation but maintain occupation on a single floor.
A strategic location
Park Square is prominently located on Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, South Manchester. Junction 2 of the M60 is approximately two miles (5 minutes drive time). Undoubtedly a strategic location and providing excellent connectivity by road, rail and air.
This business destination is home to a number of national and international companies including Thales, European Glass Group, Landis+Gyr, Allied Publicity Services, Bosch, On The Beach and Jacobs.
The A555 Manchester Airport Eastern Link Road is now open reducing journey times to Manchester Airport to approximately 6-7 minutes.
Stockport Train Station is just 10 minutes’ drive and provides access to London Euston within 2 hours.
Regular bus services run to and from a stop immediately outside Park Square providing frequent services to Gatley, Stockport and Cheadle Hulme rail stations and many other destinations.
Park Square, Cheadle, SK3 0XN
- Recently fully refurbished reception and common parts
- Current availability has been fully refurbished
- Both suites offer a range of internal fit out which can be retained if desired
- Full access raised floor to the majority of each suite
- Quality fitted carpet throughout the office areas
- BMS controlled air conditioning system throughout the building
- Sealed full height double glazed windows
- Suspended ceiling throughout
- Four 13 person lifts serving all floors
- 24hr access
- Onsite shower and changing facilities
- Building manager based in the main reception
- 24/7 onsite security and office hours onsite maintenance crew
- Car parking at a ratio of 1:250 sq ft, with further onsite spaces available via licence agreements
- Extensive CCTV and gated entrance
- Main entrance and additional entrances providing easier access for staff using the rear car parks
- Bicycle hubs with high quality storage facilities and shower/changing facilities
Download / Further Information
For further information or to see the latest availability, download the Park Square brochure through the link below, or contact Orbit Developments.
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact:
Emerson House, Heyes Lane, Alderley Edge, SK9 7LF